• Maroon 5

Ost Spongebob - Ripped Pants


i love when everybody on my side
but i went blew it all sky high
and now they even won't spare a spacing place
all just because i ... ripped my pants

When big larry came around just to put him down
Spongebob turned into a clown

And no one ever wants to dance
With a fool who went and ripped his pants

I know I souldn't mope round I souldn't curse
But the pain feels so much worse
'Cause windin' up with no one is a lot less fun
Than a burn from the sun or sand in your buns

Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget
So listen and you won't regret
Be true to yourself don't miss your chance
And you won't end up like the fool who ripped
his pants

Baca Juga



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan berkomentar dengan sopan

perhatian :
-Di larang spam
-Berkomentar sewajarnya tidak syara
-Tidak menyimpang dari isi postingan

Ingat :
Jangan Copy-Paste tanpa di Tulis sumbernya
loading...