• Maroon 5

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi



Chord lagu paparazzi dari Lady gaga
 
Cm
Where are the crowd
We're c-coming out
Got my flash on it's true
 
Need that picture of you
          G#
It's so magical
                 Cm
We'd be so fantastico
 
Cm
Leather and jeans
 
Your watch glamorous
 
Not sure what it means
 
But this photo of us
            G#
It don't have a price
                         Fm
Ready for those flashing lights
 
'Cause you know that baby I-
 
CHORUS:
G#
 
I'm your biggest fan
     D#                         Fm
I'll follow you until you love me
        C#
Papa-Paparazzi
G#                             D#
Baby there's no other superstar
                      Fm
You know that I'll be your-
         C#
Papa-Paparazzi
G#                  D#                
 
Promise I'll be kind
                         Fm                   Cm
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
G#
Baby you'll be famous
D#                                   Fm

Baca Juga



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan berkomentar dengan sopan

perhatian :
-Di larang spam
-Berkomentar sewajarnya tidak syara
-Tidak menyimpang dari isi postingan

Ingat :
Jangan Copy-Paste tanpa di Tulis sumbernya
loading...